Our launch self-care top tips
- Make sure eat healthy food and drink plenty of water.
- Plan breaks throughout your day. Get up, move around, take a deep breath – whatever you need! If possible, try to plan these in advance.
- Set a cut-off time for being on your computer – for example, screens off by 8pm.
- Try blue light blockers, such as apps or glasses, when using your computer or devices at night – blue light can stop you sleeping well.
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed, take a break – go for a walk or do some deep breathing exercises to clear your head and get back into the zone.
- Get as much good quality sleep as you can – this will help ensure that you stay productive during these busy launch weeks!
- Let your family and friends know you’ll need their support during this time, and that they’re onboard with your launch.
- During launches, caring for ourselves is often the last thing on our minds. But it shouldn’t be! It’s important to stay healthy, mentally and physically, throughout launch weeks. This will allow you to bring your best energy to your launch events, and really serve your people. They’re here to spend time with you after all!
So when you’re prepping for your next launch, make sure you follow these tips and make self-care a priority.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment