Launches are a time of celebration, and you should feel excited to celebrate with your audience. One way to do this is by going live during the launch so they can experience it with you.
I’ve been there – waiting anxiously for my launch date to come, feeling nervous about how I’ll be received and what people will think of me. It’s overwhelming! But now that I’m no longer alone in those feelings, I find myself more confident because I know that somebody out there cares if this is successful or not – even if it’s just one person. And then when things go well, everybody celebrates together!
There are so many benefits to going live during your launch:
- it builds trust
- you get to interact with your audience in real time
- going live allows opportunities for far more engagement than pre-recording a video or sending an email – you can really speak to people’s individual needs
- going live allows you to share your knowledge, experience and expertise in a really open and honest way
- you can build a personal connection with those who are watching live during your launch. And what better way is there to make customers feel like they’re part of the team than to have them able to see you right before their eyes?
- it provides an opportunity for feedback about how things went so that we know what needs improvement
Many of you will be scared and apprehensive about going live. But live streaming is reassuring because it’s just you and your audience, no distractions! You can use this time to answer questions from those watching live. And live-streaming provides a way for people who don’t yet know you to really get a sense of who you are and what you do.
If you haven’t used live-streams in your launches before, I definitely recommend that you give them a go! It’s all about you and your people, and there’s nothing better than that.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment