Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Role type: Part time or Full time for the right person
Start date: NOW
Are you a creative, conversion-focused wordsmith with a passion for crafting powerful messaging to turn strangers into superfans?
We’re a marketing agency working with leading entrepreneurs all over the world to help them sell their digital products.
We’re looking for a rockstar to join our marketing team to deliver copywriting on our client product launches covering landing pages, email copywriting, sales pages and landing pages.
You’ll also be responsible for delivering outstanding copywriting for internal marketing campaigns and our own products.
*Important: You’re not just a writer responsible for crafting copy, you’re marketing obsessed and keep up to date with the latest trends in marketing and the online world. For the right person, there is the future opportunity of leading our copywriting team as it grows.
You’ll be accountable for crafting incredible copy that hits all the objectives of the different marketing campaigns we run.
You’ll be accountable for up-levelling our brand copy and staying on top of copy trends so we are always leading the way with what we do.
- Writing powerful copy for sales pages, landing pages and websites.
- Checking briefs from clients to ensure that the scope of the copy project is defined and the outcome is clear.
- Be able to work from and sometimes contribute to the creation of brand guides to ensure consistent, cohesive content.
- Creating email sequences to generate leads, boost content consumption and increase conversions.
- Crafting sales emails to convert leads into buyers.
- Managing multiple copy projects at the same time for our agency clients.
- Up-levelling the copy across the whole of our brand.
- Crafting highly-engaging copy for paid ad campaigns and key social media posts.
- Working directly with our clients and their in-house teams during launches.
- Working with our in-house team members, such as designers and marketers, to hit the objectives of a marketing campaign.
- Split-testing, conversion optimisation to improve campaign performance.
- Creative word-ninja
- Solid Researcher
- Clear and direct communicator
- Problem solver
- Cool under pressure
- Get s**t done attitude
Required skills and experience
- Demonstrated copywriting experience.
- Creative problem solver.
- Great at working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Self-managed and able to prioritise workload and use time efficiently.
- Bonus points if you have worked within a marketing agency.
- Even more bonus points if you have worked on product launches.
- Some flexibility on working hours
- Currently rolling out a 4-day week policy
- 30 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Professional development budget
- Opportunity to travel to events (both UK and international)
- Self-care hours – go and take that yoga class or head off for a coffee shop reading session! Work-life balance and fun is so important to us
You’ll thrive in this role if…
- You’re a word-ninja and a master of the English language but you’re not a stuffy, “traditional” writer. You keep well up to date with trends and you make your writing fit within the context of the ever-changing landscape.
- You love having full ownership over the execution and results of your projects. You’re constantly seeking to improve these projects asking yourself things like: What’s working? What’s not working? How can I improve this? How can I make this better? Did I see the results I was hoping for? etc. to achieve amazing outcomes. You're incredibly self-disciplined to be on top of your projects, deadlines and communications with the rest of the team.
- You have a knack for quickly getting to the core of a challenge. You have a way of not only getting to the core of what problem you need to solve but how to do that in the most creative way.
- You love to bring new ideas to the table. And those around you know when you’re a part of a project, creativity flows and ideas that break the mold happen.
- You have strong attention to detail. People tend to compliment you on your strong attention to detail.
- You have a knack for seeing the bigger picture and thinking strategically. You love thinking about how your copy fits into the bigger picture of a project, marketing plan and a business.
- You want to be part of an impact-driven company. You want to be part of something special! We’re a marketing education company that is transforming the lives of the people we serve and we’re making a real difference to their lives.
- You are happy to put in the hours during our busy product launch weeks. All of our team work evenings, weekends and stay positive even when under pressure during our launch weeks throughout the year.
- You’re a natural problem solver. You’re always trying to find better ways of doing things and you thrive under pressure. You don’t crack when you face challenges that need solving.
- You love to blend work and fun. You’re approachable, easy to work with and love a bit of fun in your work day – we’re a young, dynamic team and we like to do business differently.
How to apply…
To apply for the role please email email@example.com with a letter detailing your marketing experience and your journey with copywriting so far, why this role appeals to you and why you want to work for Love To Launch and your salary expectations.
Current round of applications will close 4th August 2023 – the next stage will be a Zoom interview.