Role: Marketing Manager
Role type: Full time, employed, 37 hours a week (early Friday finish)
Salary: £35k-£45k a year (plus bonuses)
Are you a results-focused, marketing-obsessed superstar with a passion for driving the goals of business forward with creative online marketing strategies?
Are you the kind of person who also loves to get involved with the delivery of courses and digital products too?
We’re a marketing education and coaching company working with online business owners all over the world to help them sell their digital products. We deliver our training through online courses and an online membership.
We’re looking for a rockstar to strategise and execute marketing campaigns to bring new students into our range of courses and programs.
In a nutshell we are obsessed with what we do – we teach marketing, we do marketing, we want to always do better at marketing, we learn marketing. (We’re really a bunch of marketing geeks!)
*Important: This position is more than just creating marketing campaigns. We’re looking for someone that also wants to learn how to educate our own community of students – don’t worry, we’ll teach you how to teach… but you need to want to do this as part of the role.
*Super super important: You’ll be the captain of your own ship, driving the business growth forwards with your ideas and you’ll be rewarded for it with an amazing bonus structure on top of salary.
Other reasons you’ll love this role…
- You’ll get a lot of freedom in your role to try new things and experiment with creative marketing campaigns. We believe strongly in innovation and being the “guinea pigs” for what we teach our students. You’ll be invited to bring new fun and crazy strategies to the table.
- As an education company, we are obsessed with growth and development for our students – so we lead the way with our own growth. We’ll be heavily investing in your personal development too.
- You’ll have a huge amount of input into the content for our products as well as the marketing of them so you’ll see the input (marketing) and output (product) PLUS you’ll get rewarded for the success of both of them.
- No “Sunday evening dread”! The work we do is fun, dynamic and creative – you won’t get bored because we don’t do boring work.
- You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things that no big stuffy company would ever allow you to do. You will be able to dictate much of the work that you do – we only care about results, you get to choose how we get them.
- You’ll be accountable for audience building, driving lead generation to increase our student intakes and achieving our company revenue goals with marketing promotions throughout the year.
- You’ll also be accountable for working with the team to turn our marketing strategies into training that our community can implement in their own businesses.
- Overseeing our marketing campaigns to generate ongoing high-quality leads for the company.
- To work with our community manager to execute our marketing campaigns.
- To turn our marketing campaigns into resources that we give to our customers.
- Create, develop and manage the content marketing campaigns – on social, search and video.
- Build out funnels and launch strategies to boost our results.
- Grow, maintain and engage our email list.
- To answer questions within our student community – as a marketing education company all of our team play an active role in supporting our community.
- To manage our paid advertising campaigns on an ongoing basis (we will upskill you here)
- To creatively strategise on the launches of our programs, courses and offers.
- Actively manage our relationships with companies / brands / people that we partner with to cross-promote our products.
- Creative and innovative
- Problem solver
- Highly organised
- Cool under pressure
- Get s**t done attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Lover of all things tech
Required skills and experience
- Demonstrated online marketing experience – we care less about qualifications and more about real-world experience. (minimum 3 years experience)
- Social media and funnel building experience.
- Confident with crafting copy for marketing.
- Great at working under pressure on multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Product launch experience is a huge advantage, although you will be trained on how we do launch events to sell our offers.
- Happy to put in the extra hours when needed to drive a campaign to success
- Great with tech and tools
- Bonus – Experience with courses, digital products and online offers.
- Bonus – paid advertising skills (but we'll upskill you here)
You’ll thrive in this role if…
- You’re marketing obsessed. And not just in “our sphere” but looking at what other brands, companies and influencers are doing and how you might be able to apply it to our company.
- Get it done attitude. You need to be the type of person who is as focused on the small details as they are on the big strategies – as a small team we all work hard to get the job done.
- Comfortable with sharing knowledge. You need to be comfortable with teaching what you know to others or at least brave enough to want to do this. We are a marketing education company and we share our strategies with our clients and students so they can get better results with their own marketing.
- You’re all about creating experiences. You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people. You know, you need to be someone who feels good by making other people feel good. That’s how we do marketing and business.
- You want to be part of an impact-driven company. You want to be part of something special! We’re a marketing education company that is transforming the lives of the people we serve through our training products and we’re making a real difference to their lives.
- You’re a natural problem solver. You’re always trying to find better ways of doing things and you thrive under pressure. You don’t crack when you face challenges that need solving.
- You’re a bit of a numbers geek. Metrics and tracking data are your jam. You’re probably a bit of a numbers geek, and you’re totally cool with that (as are we).
- You love to blend work and fun. You’re approachable, easy to work with and love a bit of fun in your work day – we’re a young, dynamic team and we like to do business differently. Our vibe is fun and flexible, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality. But what we don’t expect is perfection. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude.
Some flexibility on working hours
28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
Professional development budget
Opportunity to travel to events
Self-care hours – go and take that yoga class or head off for a coffee shop reading session! Work-life balance and fun is so important to us
Early Friday finish!
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with why you're the perfect person for this role, and why Love To Launch is the kind of company you'd love to work for. Also tell us your favourite cocktail / mocktail – because we're fun!